Welcome to the Orwell Academy
This training site has been built to serve you with the latest training and company policies. We have centralised all the learning so you’ll be able to access company policies, quizzes, videos and classes in one location at a convenient time and in a place that suits you to upskill. Our aim is to support you with your learning to empower you in the important role you perform day to day.
We welcome enquiries from nurses and care assistants to participate on study days. Requests are facilitated whenever possible. A range of programmes are provided throughout the year which include:
- Leadership & Management Skills & Competencies for Registered Nurses employed in the Long Term Care setting
- Falls Prevention & Management Strategies
- Infection Prevention & Control in the Long Term Care setting
- Patient Manual Handling
- Best Practice in Medication Management
- Safe Guarding of older adults and vulnerable people with disabilities.
- Introduction to the care of a person with an Aquired Brain Injury
- Introduction to Clinical Auditing
- Introduction to Dementia Care
Our training rooms are also available to rent hourly or on a full day basis for training, meetings etc.
For further information please contact reception email@example.com or phone 01 4999000.